The innovative new work order management system for District Employees to report any facility related issue at a municipal facility, school, recreation center or park.
Barry Farm Recreation Center Project
The new Barry Farm Recreation Center is approximately 32,000 sq. ft., and will include an indoor gymnasium with bleachers, an indoor pool with the District's second water slide, lockers, a game room, an exercise room and senior lounge. Adjacent to the indoor pool and lockers is a below grade parking structure.
Exterior amenities include a combination football/soccer and little league field, press box for the field, community garden, basketball courts, playground and courtyard.
Phase 1 (2014) - Pool building, the garage, basketball courts and playground.
Phase 2 (2015) - Recreation Center, the field and the exterior amenities.
- Gymnasium with spectator seating for 250 people
- Game area
- Fitness room
- Computer lab
- Senior lounge
- Teen room
- Multipurpose rooms
- Indoor pool with lap lanes, water slide and leisure area with slides
- Locker rooms
New Outdoor Features Include:
- Multipurpose synthetic field for football, baseball, and soccer
- Press box
- Bleacher seating for 400
- Parking garage
Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Presentation September 9, 2014
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Flyer 12-13-14
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Presentation 9-9-14
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Construction Update - ANC 8C06 Community Meeting Flyer 9-9-14
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Construction Update - ANC8C Meeting 6-4-14
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Update 2-12-14
- Barry Farm Recreation Center Project Update 1-10-14