The Department of General Services (DGS) will host its seventh (7th) Launch Pad event on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at the Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center. The Launch Pad is a new innovative engagement program where local Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) have the opportunity to compete for small contract awards tied to citywide development. This month’s project will allow a CBE to work with the department’s IT Division to provide a state of the art presentation system, technologies installation and Audio/Visual (A/V) refresh services for a divisible conference room located at 441 4th Street at the Citywide Conferencing Center; Room 1107. The Launch Pad program is open to all CBEs in the District as DGS strives to increase opportunities for the CBE community.
To qualify as a participant, CBEs must:
- Read & Review The Launch Pad Event: Scope of Work for Audio/Visual Conference Room Service Upgrades (October 2017)
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be held at 441 4th Street, Room 1107, NW, Washington, DC 20009, Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 at 11:00 a.m.
- Questions Due All questions concerning this SOW shall be submitted electronically by Friday, October 13, 2017 to: DGS Contact
- Register on Tuesday October 17th, 2017 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. EST. (Participant slots are limited to the first ten (10) CBE’s to register. DGS shall display the time stamps of the first eleven (11) registrants on The Launch Pad Initiative Page.)
- Proposals shall be submitted electronically to DGS Contact by Thursday, October 19, 2017 no later than 12:00 PM.*
- Present at The Launch Pad Event on Wednesday, October, 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM.*
DGS encourages CBEs to participate and promotes a transparent, competitive process for engagement.
Learn more at: The Launch Pad Initiative
When: Wednesday, October, 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Where: Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW - 2nd Floor Community Room (Closest Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro Station (Green Line)
*Only pertains to the first ten (10) registered CBEs, see bottom of The Launch Pad Initiative Page