The Department of General Services (DGS) will host its Launch Pad Event No. 8 on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at the Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center. The Launch Pad is a new innovative engagement program where local Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) have the opportunity to compete for small contract awards tied to citywide development. This month’s project will allow a CBE to work with the department’s Facility Management Division to provide Comprehensive Green Cleaning & Janitorial Services and related supplemental services required to maintain a building space that preserves human health and environmental quality, creates a pleasing environment for staff and a welcoming image to visitors.. The Launch Pad program is open to all SBEs /CBEs in the District as DGS strives to increase opportunities for the SBE/ CBE community.
To qualify as a participant, CBEs must:
- Read & Review The Launch Pad Event: Scope of Work for Comprehensive Green Cleaning & Janitorial Services for Barry Farms Recreation Center
- Pre-Proposal Conference 1230 Sumner Road, SE, Washington, DC 20019, November 21th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
- Questions Due All questions concerning this SOW shall be submitted electronically by Friday, November 27, 2017to: DGS Contact
- Register on Wednesday December 6th, 2017 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. EST. (Participant slots are limited to the first ten (10) CBE’s to register. DGS shall display the time stamps of the first eleven (11) registrants on The Launch Pad Initiative Page.)
- Proposals shall be submitted electronically to DGS Contact by Thursday, December 14, 2017 no later than 10:00 AM.*
- Present at The Launch Pad Event on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM.*
DGS encourages CBEs to participate and promotes a transparent, competitive process for engagement.
Learn more at: The Launch Pad Initiative
When: Thursday, December 20, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Where: Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW - 2nd Floor Community Room (Closest Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro Station (Green Line)
*Only pertains to the first ten (10) registered CBEs, see bottom of The Launch Pad Initiative Page