(WASHINGTON, DC) – The Department of General Services (DGS) will host its sixth Launch Pad event on Wednesday, July 26 at the Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center. The Launch Pad is a new innovative engagement program where local Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) have the opportunity to compete for small contract awards tied to citywide development. This month’s project will allow a CBE to work with The departments Portfolio Division to upgrade the security equipment at Eastern Market. The Launch Pad program is open to all CBEs in the District as DGS strives to increase opportunities for the CBE community.
To qualify as a participant, CBEs must:
- Read & Review The Launch Pad Event: Scope of Work - Portfolio
- Pre-Proposal Conference will be held at Eastern Market (225 7th St. SE, Washington, DC 20003) Monday, July 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM.
- Questions Due All questions concerning this SOW shall be submitted electronically by Tuesday, July 11, 2017 to: DGS Contact.
- Register on Monday, July 17, 2017 between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM. (Participant slots are limited to the first ten (10) CBE’s to register. DGS shall display the time stamps of the first eleven (11) registrants on The Launch Pad Initiative Page.)
- Proposals shall be submitted electronically to DGS Contact by July 20, 2017 no later than 12:00 PM.*
- Present at The Launch Pad Event on Wednesday July 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM.*
DGS encourages CBEs to participate and promotes a transparent, competitive process for engagement.
Learn more at: The Launch Pad Initiative
- Wednesday July 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW - 2nd Floor Community Room
- Closest Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro Station (Green Line)
* - Only pertains to the first ten (10) registered CBEs, see bottom of The Launch Pad Initiative Page