The Department of General Services (DGS) is seeking a certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Contractor to provide historical preservation & building restoration services to a DC Government historical property located at, Eastern Market at 225 7th St SE. The Contractor shall provide all management, expertise, supervision, labor, administrative support, materials, tools, parts, supplies, equipment, and transportation necessary to effectively and efficiently fulfill the requirements of this Scope of Work.
To qualify as a participant, CBEs must:
- Read & Review: The Launch Pad Event: Scope of Work for HISTORICAL EASTERN MARKET PRESERVATION & BUILDING RESTORATION
- Pre-Bid Conference & Site Survey: Site Visit and Pre-Bid Conference shall be held on January 11, 2018 at 11:00 AM at Eastern Market located at 225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003.
- Industry Day: Free education from industry experts. Industry Day shall be held on January 17, 2018 at 3:00 PM at Eastern Market located at 225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003.
- Questions Due: All questions concerning this SOW shall be submitted electronically by January 18th, 2018 at 12:00 PM to: Brian Carter, Contract Specialist, via email at [email protected]. All answers to questions shall be provided by form of Addendum to interested Bidders.
- Register on January 19th, 2018 between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM EST. (Participant slots are limited to the first ten (10) CBE’s to register. DGS shall display the time stamps of the first eleven (11) registrants on The Launch Pad Initiative Page.)
- Proposals shall be submitted electronically to DGS Contact Brian Carter, Contract Specialist, via email at [email protected] by Thursday, January 25th 2018 no later than 12:00 PM.
- Present at The Launch Pad Event on Wednesday, January 31st. 2018 at 10:00 AM.*
DGS encourages CBEs to participate and promotes a transparent, competitive process for engagement.
Learn more at: The Launch Pad Initiative
When: Thursday, January 31st. 2018 at 10:00 AM.*
Where: Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW - 2nd Floor Community Room (Closest Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro Station (Green Line)
*Only pertains to the first ten (10) registered CBEs, see bottom of The Launch Pad Initiative Page