Plummer Elementary School is scheduled for a Construction Renovation (Phase-1 Modernization) of the existing school building. The Main Building of the school will receive a “Phase-1” renovation with new mechanical systems in the Cafeteria and Auditorium.
Renovation/Modernization will included the following:
- Replacement of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Enlarge 25 classrooms for Pre-K through 5th grade students.
- Abatement of asbestos insulation and encapsulation of HAZMAT materials.
- Installation of new interior finishes and furniture.
- New Windows.
- New Elevator.
- New double-story Entrance Lobby.
- Upgrade of technology and IT systems.