The innovative new work order management system for District Employees to report any facility related issue at a municipal facility, school, recreation center or park.
DGS Policies and Procedures for Use of School Buildings and Grounds by Parent-run Non-profit Enrichment Programs
The School-based Enrichment Programs Temporary Amendment Act of 2012 directed that the Department of General Services Realty Office develop District-wide policies and procedure for the use of school buildings and grounds by parent-run, non-profit enrichment programs.
The Department of General Services Realty Office shall support the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) by facilitating the use of available space for school-aged before and after school enrichment programs. The objective of this policy is to support the maximum usage of school buildings and grounds while balancing the impact and costs associated with such usage and establishing a consistent procedure for handling requests for use of school buildings and grounds.
- Policies and Procedures for Use of School Buildings and Grounds by Parent Run Non Profit Programs
- Attachment A - Minimum Insurance Requirements for Use of Buildings
- Attachment B - School Buildings Use Fee Schedule
- Attachment C - DCPS Application to Use Facilities
- Attachment D - Assumption of Risk Indemnification and Waiver
2000 14th Street, NW, 5th Floor
Phone: (202) 442-5199