Architectural-Engineering (A-E) Professional Services firms that are DC Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) are cordially invited to participate in a “speed-dating” networking session hosted by DC’s Department of General Services (DGS), on Friday, November 2, 2018, 10am-12pm, in the Reeves Center Community Room, 2000 14th Street, NW, Washington DC 20009, 2nd Floor.
“Speed-dating” purpose: To help DGS staff and A-E CBE firms become better acquainted; this is a great opportunity to market your services to a wide DGS audience.
Registration is required:
1. Register your firm’s participation by Tuesday, 10/23/18: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07efqxooycjmv73cdp/start
Note: Register early to reserve your participation, as space is limited.
2. Email your firm’s one-page capability statement by Tuesday, 10/30/18 to [email protected]
Note: See instructions for the capability statement in the above registration form
What to bring:
- Easel and 2’ x 3’ display board featuring your firm name and capability highlights/images
- 40 copies of your firm’s one-page capability statement
- 1-2 maximum participants per firm
A-E CBE firms
DGS construction, procurement, and other division leaders/staff/decision-makers
What to expect:
Please arrive between 9am and 9:15am to set up your easel and board. The session will begin promptly at 10am, and DGS staff will spend 2-3 minutes at each firm’s easel. Please be prepared to give an “elevator pitch” of your services multiple times and answer one-on-one questions from DGS staff throughout the morning.
Please contact [email protected] or 202-671-1326 with any questions. We look forward to seeing you on November 2nd.