The Department of General Services’ (DGS) Contracts and Procurement Division (C&P) is a forward-leaning, multi-faceted acquisitions operation, committed to supporting and advancing transparent, accountable, and efficient procurement practices that align with the DGS mission. The goal of C&P is to ensure, through sound acquisition, the delivery of new or modernized, well- equipped, well-maintained, safe, and secure buildings and facilities and services for these facilities for the District. The Department promotes the operational management of the District’s real estate interests, with the procurement process intended to deliver goods and services, including construction services, in a timely, economical, and effective manner. The C&P Division follows core values of honesty, integrity, transparency, accountability, fair competition, economy, efficiency, and value for District funds.
Summary of Services
• Achieving Efficiency in Operations
• Quality in Design and Execution
• Excellence in Service and Maintenance
• Delivering Secure and Safe Places of Work for District Employees
• Delivering Aggressive and Attentive Management of the District's Resources