Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Department of General Services

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Overflowing Recycling Cans in DPR Parks

DGS - Overflowing Recycling Cans: SLA 5 days

This service request is to report overflowing recycling cans at District-owned DPR parks or facilities managed by DGS. Recycling collection is a scheduled service, and this request will alert DGS that a recycling can(s) requires additional service. Any locations or assets outside of DGS's purview will be rejected and closed. This service request is NOT for public recycling or trash cans. Locations: DPR Facilities

DPW and area-focused Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) are responsible for serving trash and recycling cans in PUBLIC SPACES.

  • To report a facility in need of services, contact 311 using the following methods:
  • Call DC 311 at 311 or (202) 737-4404 if calling from outside the District
  • Text "NEW" or "MENU" to 32311 (DC311)
  • Tweet the Office of Unified Communications at @311DCGov
  • Visit the Online Portal at
  • Download the DC 311 Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
  • Live Chat with a 311 Customer Service Representative via the 311 Online Portal


Contact TTY: