(WASHINGTON, DC) – On Wednesday, March 29, The DC Department of General Services (DGS) will have it's Second Launch Pad Initiative Event that is focused on opportunities that will allow a Certified Business Enterprises (CBEs) to work with our Energy and Sustainability Team to elevate the District's quality of life for residents and employees. The Launch Pad Initiative is geared at getting more work to the District's Certified Business Enterprise (CBE) community.
The Launch Pad Initiative opportunities are open to all CBEs in the District. To qualify as a participant, CBEs must:
- Read & Review The Launch Pad Event: Scope of Work Energy & Sustainability
- Register on March 20, 2017 between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM. (Participant slots are limited to the first ten (10) CBE’s to register. DGS shall display the time stamps of the first eleven (11) registrants on The Launch Pad Initiative Page.)
- Send Proposal/Presentation to DGS Contact by March 24, 2017 no later than 12:00 PM.*
- Present at The Launch Pad Event on March 29, 2017.*
DGS encourages CBEs to participate and promotes a transparent, competitive process for engagement.
Learn more at: The Launch Pad Initiative
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Franklin D. Reeves Municipal Center, 2000 14th Street NW - 2nd Floor Community Room
- Closest Metro: U Street/Cardozo Metro Station (Green Line)
* - Only pertains to the first ten (10) registered CBEs, see bottom of The Launch Pad Initiative Page