The District of Columbia’s Department of General Services (DGS) is seeking offers for approximately ten thousand rentable square feet (10,000 rsf) for use by the DC Office of Employee Appeals (OEA). OEA’s mission is to adjudicate employee appeals and render impartial decisions with sound legal reasoning in a timely manner. OEA is governed by a five-member board, and has a full staff to process appeals filed by the District government’s 40,000 member workforce.
- Space: Approximately ten thousand rentable square feet (10,000 rsf) in contiguous floor area.
- Term: Ten (10) year term with one option for a five (5) year duration.
- Use: Administrative offices and hearing rooms for OEA
- Delivery: July 1, 2016
- Delineated Area: Within the District of Columbia within 1,500 feet of Metro stations with a preference for Metro stations serving multiple lines.
- Tenant Improvements: The District requires a Tenant Improvement Allowance (TIA) of $110.00 per sf. The District requires a non-restrictive Tenant Improvement Allowance. The District may request the Landlord provide a turnkey build-out;
- Parking: Minimum of three (3) parking spaces, up to 1 parking space per 1,400 rentable square feet.
- Brokerage: Savills Studley, Inc. is recognized as the exclusive broker representing Tenant in this proposed transaction.