The Department of General Services, in conjunction with the Office of Disability Rights (ODR), will be performing American with Disability Acts (ADA) modifications to various Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) field house/recreational facilities, including Harrison.
Upgrades at Harrison include ADA Men’s and Women’s restrooms, ADA kitchen, Building ADA access and every egress door improvements.
- Ward: 5
- Location: 1330 V St. NW
- Construction Agency: DGS
- Program Agency: DPR:
- DGS Project Manager: Dan Lauderbaugh
- DPR Project Manager: Brent Cisco/Peter Nohrden
- Architect: Leo Daly Associates
- General Contractor: National Service Contractors
- Budget: $325,000
- Start Date: September 2015
- End Date: May 2017
- Status: Construction
- DGS Contact: Jackie Stanley