Please report any maintenance related issues at District government owned pools, such as running showers, faucet repairs, broken dryers etc. and the Department of General Services in coordination with the Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) Aquatics Divisions will investigate and address.
All DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) indoor and outdoor pools, which are free for DC residents and require a paid membership for non-DC residents. Find a District government owned pool near you, visit: https://dpr.dc.gov/service/find-pool
Please note the outdoor pools are closed during the fall and winter seasons.
To report a facility in need of services, contact 311 using the following methods:
- Call DC 311 at 311 or (202) 737-4404 if calling from outside the District
- Text "NEW" or "MENU" to 32311 (DC311)
- Tweet the Office of Unified Communications at @311DCGov
- Visit the Online Portal at 311.dc.gov
- Download the DC 311 Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Live Chat with a 311 Customer Service Representative via the 311 Online Portal