Please report any spray park issues, such as Water Turn On Requests, Water Pressure Issues, Leaks and Broken Water Features and the Department of General Services in coordination with the Department of Parks and Recreation will investigate and address.
For additional information on the Department of Parks and Recreation's Spray Parks, please visit: https://dpr.dc.gov/page/spray-parks.
Please note the outdoor pools are closed during the fall and winter seasons.
To report a facility in need of services, contact 311 using the following methods:
- Call DC 311 at 311 or (202) 737-4404 if calling from outside the District
- Text "NEW" or "MENU" to 32311 (DC311)
- Tweet the Office of Unified Communications at @311DCGov
- Visit the Online Portal at 311.dc.gov
- Download the DC 311 Mobile App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Live Chat with a 311 Customer Service Representative via the 311 Online Portal