The District of Columbia, Department of General Services (“DGS”, “District” or “Department”), Contracts & Procurement Division is issuing this Invitation for Bids (IFB) to engage one or more Contractor(s) to provide On-call Commercial Garage and Roll-up Overhead Door Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services at various district schools, recreation and municipal facilities. '
The goal of this procurement is to establish multiple, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts for the required on-call inspection, maintenance and repair services in accordance with 27 DCMR Chapter 47, Section 4720. The IDIQ Contracts will provide the Department the appropriate vehicle to procure these services on an as needed basis.
Qualified Contractor(s) shall provide all labor, parts, and materials necessary to provide and perform replacement and repairs such as, but not limited to:
- Adjusting or replacing springs on door locks and pulley drives,
- Adjusting and aligning spring tension and sprockets,
- Replacing hinges, links, chains, and belts,
- Installation of electric operators, receivers, and transmitters,
- Repair of rolling steel doors, replacing spring tube barrel, cables, long stem rollers, and brackets,
- Lubricating all moveable parts,
- Repair/adjust/replace rolling security screens,
- Repair/adjust/replace gear drives/housings,
- Repair/replace door panels when needed or necessary.
This IFB IS open market.