Please join the Office of Deputy Mayor for Planing and Economic Development (DMPED), the Department of General Services (DGS) and the Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) on February 2, 2017 for a community update on the McMillan Construction Project. The community update meeting will be held at Inspired Teaching Public Charter School, located at 200 Douglas Street NE @ 7:30 PM.
The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Introduction of the DMPED, DGS and DPR staff working on the McMillan Construction Project.
- Overview of the McMillan Construction Project and where we are
- Introduction of the selected General Contractor
- An overview of DC Office of Employment Services (DOES) program requirements
- McMillan Construction Project Next Steps and
- Q & A from the community.
Attached is a flyer for the meeting. Please share the flyer with your friends and neighbors who may be interested in attending the meeting. I will be sending out periodic updates on the McMillan Construction Project and if you do not wish to be included on this bcc email group please let me know and I will delete from the group.
Thanks in advance for your assistance with getting the word out about the meeting and we look forward to having a productive community meeting on February 2nd.