Project Description: The newly constructed Ward 3 STFH program will include fifty (50) STFH family units, computer labs for the residents, administrative space for staff and providers, indoor/outdoor play space, homework/study lounge for residents and other amenities. The site will also include a parking structure to support MPD vehicles and the STFH staff assigned to the site.
Location: 3320 Idaho Ave NW
Name of the Architect:Ayers Saint Gross
Name of the General Contractor:Smoot Construction
DGS Project Manager: Aygei Hargrove
Project Status: In construction for phase 1 Parking Lot.
Project Start Date: Phase 2 (STFH facility) – Summer 2018
Project Completion Date: Phase 1 – Summer 2018 and Phase 2 – Fall 2019
Construction Management agreement: see below
Good Neighbor Agreement: Pending.
Please direct all inquiries to: [email protected]
For information about the closing of DC General and an overview of the District’s Short-term Family Housing Project, please visit the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services at https://dmhhs.dc.gov//homewarddc
Feb 2018 DGS Construction Management Agreement 1-30 (February 5, 2018)
Construction Monthly Updates:
- Ward 3 STFH Construction Update (11-16-2018)
- Ward 3 STFH Update-July 1, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Update-June 8, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Special Community Advisory - April 6, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Update - April 6, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Update - March 9, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Update - March 2, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH update - February 23, 2018
- Ward 3 STFH Update - February 5. 2018
- Ward 3 Advisory Team Members