The Department of General Services (DGS) is committed to providing safe, high-quality services, including maintenance and repairs within District government-owned properties, including DC Public Schools and DPR parks, recreation, and community centers. Regular and preventative maintenance helps provide and support healthy and safe environments for all users of these facilities.
The dashboard is intended to continue providing Agency accountability and performance, providing parents, school communities, and DPR facility users and visitors with new transparency and information on anticipated timeframes on when repairs will be completed.
DGS is committed to providing information that offers an open look at the Agency's efficiency and performance regarding work order status, service goals, data improvements, and transparency.
The DGS Public Work Order Dashboard offers data for the following:
- DGS HVAC Dashboard
- FY24 Total Work Order Request Data for DCPS and DPR Facilities
- FY24 DCPS Open Work Order Request Data
- FY24 DCPS Completed Work Order Request Data
- FY24 DPR Open Work Order Request Data
- FY24 DPR Completed Work Order Request Data
- Work Order Analytics by Problem Type and Ward (FY19 to Present)
The DGS Public Work Order Dashboard is updated on business days every week, and DGS will continue to improve the dashboard and share progress with District residents and interested stakeholders.
If you have any feedback about the dashboard or its content, please visit this link to share it.
- DCPS HVAC Work Orders Completed Since January 1, 2020
- DCPS HVAC Contingency Cooling List
- DCPS HVAC Equipment Condition Ratings
- DGS HVAC Safety Program Annual Maintenance
- DGS Facilities Maintenance Division (FMD) Annual Cooling to Heating System Switchover Operation
- Facilities Operations and Services