The Capital Construction Services Division (CCSD) delivers new and improved community assets while providing economic opportunities to the residents and businesses of the District. The CCSD plans, designs and builds the District's educational, public safety, municipal and recreation facilities totaling more than $2B in projects.
The Division implements and manages public building needs through the DGS Capital Improvements Plan for most District government agencies, including:
- Rehabilitation of existing properties and construction of new facilities.
- Ensuring the timely and cost-effective delivery of superior quality engineering and design.
- Providing technical services to support DC government agencies planning for facility needs.
Summary of Services
The Capital Construction Division plans designs and builds on behalf of District agencies, residents, and visitors. These services enhance and support healthy work, school, and recreational spaces, which include:
• Project Planning
• Project Management Services
• Feasibility Studies
• Facility Condition Assessments
• Building Turnover / Close Out Services
• Utility Coordination